Where it all started, get to know Christopher!

by - April 18, 2017

 Hi,

and welcome to my very first post on this Blog. Let me say, for me as a real technology hater (I´m seriously so bad) it was quite a journey to really complete the first steps of getting this properly designed and online.
But let´s start with why you are here and why you should be exited for many more posts to come.
This Blog from now on is supposed to be my creative outlet next to Instagram where I will post every interest that I have at the moment. This may be the things I already post on Instagram but additionally more personal texts, more pictures and interests or ideas that I have never really shared with you.
So either follow me by email, watch my Instagramstory or just have a look from time to time to be up to date and to not miss a post. I don´t know how often I will post but at the moment I´m really motivated and already have so many ideas crossing my mind and filling up my lists. For the next post I´m planning to do a really requested post on ´How I edit my pictures´ where I will try to take you through my editing process step by step.

I bet most of you if not everyone knows me from Instagram where I share my passion for photography. So let´s start. I´m Christopher, 17 years old and from a town called Bremen in Germany. I still go to school and I am currently in the 11th grade on my way of getting my a-levels.
If I´m not in school, studying or being lazy watching series all day long I´m out and about exploring places and cafe´s trying to take the best pictures possible. So if you ever meet me, I probably will be with a camera in my hands.
Next to these things I´m also currently working at an optician helping people to find the perfect pair of sunglasses. Seriously this sometimes drives me crazy because now I got a serious addiction and need to try to not spend all my money that I just earned.
Anyways, let´s get back to my hobby, photographing. On here I want to share even more than on my Instagram where I only show the best results of any shoots or strolls around certain places. Therefore I´m planning on showing you many more pictures and maybe do some travel tips posts from travels of the past and also of the ones which are coming up this summer.
I´m lucky and will be flying to Dublin and Mallorca plus visiting Berlin twice. I´m dying waiting for these adventures to come and in the meantime tell me down in the comments or on my Instagram-account where you will be going this year.



I guess this is it for now and I´m already exited to share my passion on here with you. If there are any questions feel free to ask.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
- Christopher                                                                                                                                             


You May Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Oh I love it, I'm very excited you joined the blog community, welcome! Can't wait to see everything is coming <3

    http://stay-cozy.blogspot.com.ar/
    Cocó

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Coco,

      thank you a lot for your comment. Already exited to share even more, good luck with your Blog, too!

      Best wishes,
      Christopher

      Löschen