Summer Outfit Inspiration

by - Juni 11, 2017

Summer is just around the corner, the sun is up, it gets warmer and everyone´s getting ready for their summer vacation. - And therefore we definitely need to get our summer closet ready.
To give you some inspiration for rather chilly summer days I decided to show you the two outfits I wore last week in Berlin.


As you might have seen in my recent Shopping Haul on this day I wore some of newest finds for a day strolling around the city. Since it was pretty hot the day before I went for shorts paired with a light, long sleeved shirt with amazing pattern and my newest favourite jacket in such a great colour. In my opinion it was the perfect addition to a rather simple, black outfit and added a pop of colour. I finished the outfit with RayBan sunnies, a brown/golden watch and my favourite pair of dr. Martens.
To carry my camera and everything else I went for a bagpack which has many seperated areas that were perfect to carry everything around without it turning into a mess.






















Outfit details

Jacket - Pull and Bear
 Shirt - Topman        
Shorts - H&M             
Shoes - Dr. Martens 
Backpack - Lo and Sons        
                           Sunglasses - RayBan via Sunglasses Shop          


Coming to the second outfit it is probably the most summery out of both. On that day it got pretty hot which is why I decided to wear a short sleeved shirt which I found in the H&M Sale a long time ago and immediately fell in love. It was only left in one size which is why it has this kind of oversized look - which I love. I tucked it into my beloved, cropped jeans with amazing details. To complete the summery look I wore Birkenstocks which are just so amazing to wear, especially on rather hot days or when going to the beach/lake, etc. For the accessoires I decided to go for one of my favourite watches for summer - a silver one with an embroidered, beige strap and RayBan sunglasses.


Outfits details

Shirt - H&M; similar
Jeans - Zara; similar   
Shoes - Birkenstock     
Watch - Triwa                
              Sunglasses - RayBan via Sunglasses Shop

I will be flying to Mallorca in less than two weeks so I need to get my closet summer ready as soon as possible, where are you heading to this summer? Also, always happy to receive some feedback, what are your current summer favourites? Let me know in the comments.

- Christopher
                
     

You May Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. Love both outfits, perfect for summer! Is it okay if I borrow your jacket sometime? haha :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh thank you Christina, of course you can ;) Thank you so much for your comment

      Löschen
  2. Dear Christopher,

    I really love the second Look! The combination of the Shirt, the Jeans and the Shoes are perfect!

    Keep it up

    xx QuentinJacobMax

    www.quentinjacobmax.wordpress.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Quentin,

      means a lot! Thank you so much for your comment. :)

      Löschen