Shopping haul: What I bought in Berlin

by - Juni 05, 2017


Just got back from my weekend trip to Berlin and decided to be productive and write this quick Blogpost for you. Since I did some shopping (definitely need to stock up my summer wardrobe) I thought why don´t I share my finds with you. Everything will be of course shopable in case you like anything ;)

Shop the shirt here (on sale)

The first shop we went to was Topman and as you see I wore the shirt immediately on the next day because I just needed to, it is so beautiful and unique. I really love the pattern and the fit.



















Shop the jacket here

Definitely my new obsession and probably my favourite item out of them all, it was love at first sight! The fit, the faux suede look and the colour were combined to perfection, I wanted a jacket like this in forever. Due to the rather chilly and rainy weather in Berlin I just had to wear it, combined with the new shirt from Topman - a little ´what I wore´ Blogpost will follow later this week.
Shop the shoes here

I´m a fan of Birkenstocks. I know a lot of people think they look like slippers and just dont get the hype but for me personally they are the perfect addition to every summer outfit. They are comfortable, look different to what you normally wear and just so easy to go with which is why I had to get these. The dark brown look and the copper/rose golden details work so well together and are such a good addition to my simple black ones. Eyeing also with these ones.
Shop the shirt here (on sale)

Another find at Topman, a simple black and white shirt which has such a great quality and seems perfect for long summer evenings or chilly morning to just throw over. I think it can also look really good with a simple black outfit as the key piece.


shop the tshirt here

Hadn´t had a look at Pull and Bear (also found the jacket there) in a long time and got really surprised, they have a lot of great basics. I picket up this simple tshirt for my vacation this summer (read a little life update here) and would have probably gotten a lot more if it wasn´t that crowded. Definitely going there again to have another look around.

shop the shorts here

My last find is a simple grey short which in my eyes can work with soso many outfits. It looks really casual for any outfit to the beach or lake yet can look really chic paired with for example the shirts I also bought for a nice diner or such. Definitely something I need to pick up more this summer.


See more of my current favourites in my latest post my May favourites 2017.

Happy monday,

- Christopher




















You May Also Like

0 Kommentare